1. Is Paradise Children’s Foundation (“PCF”) a registered charity?
- promoting charitable projects for the general benefit of children residing in The Commonwealth of The Bahamas;
- promoting the education, health and welfare of minors in the Bahamas, who through their social and economic circumstances, are in need of some type of assistance.
2. Why should I support PCF? Why donate to PCF vs. giving directly to the organization?
3. Can I direct my donation to a specific organization?
4. How can I support PCF?
a) Write a check payable to the ‘Paradise Children’s Foundation’ and email us at together@ParadiseChildrensFoundation.org for pick up.
b) Wire transfer funds directly to PCF
c) Donate used items. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine current needs.
d) Volunteer your time by signing up online under donate/volunteer. Be sure to include your contact details and desired interests and someone from the Foundation will be in touch.
5. What programs will you fund?
- Purchase of tangible items for organizations in need
- Funding of building projects & repairs
- Programs targeted at assisting children including, but not limited to, education, health & well being, child feeing programs, children with disabilities, etc.
6. What programs will you not fund?
- Fundraising campaigns
- General funding for places of worship
- Funding of Government agencies